Well we are on the waiting list for Troy to come home. I have received the official "this is my last phone call in Iraq" BUT that doesn't mean he has left Iraq. So I am REALLY hoping he gets here Sunday afternoon but I am guessing he will be here Monday.
Anyway so we have tried to stay busy. Here are some pictures... We went swimming one day on base (no pics), we played at the park A LOT (no pics) anyway... NOW onto to the photos
Have you ever heard of a ZUZU pet? These things are awesome and are only $5! We play with them A LOT. And I will admit even momma likes them.

This one is Chandlers




This one is Hinks

Hi MOM!

We bought something fun at wal-mart....

Woops how did this end up here? Playing wii

RANDOM! This is my my mail from 1 day. The 2 letters on the left are the ONLY important ones. The rest are all credit card offers and JUNK mail... Good times

This is what we bought at wal-mart....

See we made juice pops and I have a feeling we will be doing this a lot this summer

Making our WELCOME HOME POSTER

This is what Chandler wanted to do while we did our poster. Do you love the cocked head and the lollipop in his hand?! Oh and he has one sock on and one sock off

Our final product

Playing in the dirt with construction toys

2 comments:
Ahh, I am so excited for you and your boys! I hope Troy gets home to you soon and that none of this shutdown business will effect him or other soldiers. Have fun!
I am so glad Troy gets to come home soon. Have a great time.
Post a Comment