The week we were in the hotel I decided to get the boys out and take them to the aquarium. We were told it was pretty fantastic. And let me tell you it did not disappoint. Besides a group of 20 moms who were in some playgroup thing ahead of us, it was a blast! Here are some pictures! I took them with my cell phone and they did not turn out well but at least we had something! We ate at the restaurant there. I was skeptical at the price and food but really we all three ate for $14 with tip. Not too shabby!
Here is the huge sting ray pool


More sting rays
FAV pic of the day
Hinks showing his brother the fish and the scuba diver in the corner
The sharks as we ate lunch
Hinks showing you the little trains he got at the gift shop
1 comment:
you are so good at taking the kids to fun places and exposing them to the world. I love to see the pictures and get a little feel of being with you. I think you are a great mother!!
Post a Comment