So I decided to take the boys to a local pumpkin patch. we drove over to it and was sadly disappointed. There was a 7 year old manning the pay station. You had to pay $6.50 a person just to be on property plus pay for your pumpkins! So we decided to venture out and go to one further away. We drove FOREVER and by the time we got there I WAS SO NOT impressed with it but we had driven so far we decided to stay.
We paid our $10 to get in, go through this crazy corn maze and pick out pumpkins and pet some stupid animals. Oh and we had to pay for our tiny pumpkins too. I got so dang lost in the maze with a map I decided to follow these people who were following the map to exactness. We picked 2 pumpkins out of like 20 they had in the patch went on a hay ride and had to walk 1/2 mile with 2 pumpkins and 2 worn out kids to pay $4 for our stupid pumpkins. I was so done with by the end I just threw the money on the table and walked away. The line to pay was 30 people and that was people wanting to get in!
There is another one here that is suppose to be pretty cool. Maybe I will get the courage to go to another one and maybe I will bring support or back up because going by myself was so not fun. Have I mentioned lately how much I miss my husband? Well I got a few pictures so maybe I can look back on it someday as a memory.
PS I am so not a Halloween fan. Why do we have a holiday all about dark and scary things? BRING on the Holidays full or thankfulness and the Savior.
In the middle of the maze. Completely lost
He found his pumpkin!
And Hinckley helped find one for his brother
He was trying to do the I LOVE YOU SIGN with his fingers.
On the hay ride
He would not let go of his pumpkin.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
Highlight of the day was watching Chandler react to the petting zoo. He kept making funny noises and grunting and saying BAAAAA. SO adorable. I think I have video I will try to upload.
Okay you really cant see from this picture but everybody here thinks its the coolest thing to write on their car windows to cheer on their favorite sport athlete. I mean its cool and everything but for high school? Really? Its the black compact car going straight.
2 comments:
I say this a lot, but I love Chandlers red hair! Seriously so cute!
I just giggled as I read this. You were having a horrid time, but I bet the boys were feeling okay about it all! They will remember the best parts, I promise!!
Post a Comment