Well, its been almost a month since I have blogged. We have been so crazy and busy. We are now living in New Mexico. I am truly enjoying this new move. We have only been here a week but I am already dreading the day we move. Hopefully I dont eat those words some day. Here are a few photos to catch up. I have some pictures on my new high tech phone that I am getting use to so hopefully I can upload those sometime soon too.
Hinckley only got to play 3 games while we were in Tucson. But I enjoyed making some friends with the soccer moms there. Each one I had a different connection to and it was wonderful to find people who wanted to be my friend! His last game I leaned over to my mom and said, "I just wish Hinckley could make one goal in the right net before we leave." Sure enough within 2 minutes he kicked a goal right in the net! It was like Christmas Day for him and for his proud momma too.
On the way to his soccer game
The week... Now how the heck did I change the color to blue again? Ugh! SORRY! Okay the week we left I got to see a few friends/old roomies before we left Tucson. We went to the zoo and met up with my old roommate Cariann, she is about to have another baby boy. We had fun looking at the animals and going on the train after.
This is Devon. He is so cute!
Next I met up with my old bestie Diana. Chandler and her little boy Ashton are about 3 months apart. She lives in Utah but was in Phoenix visiting her sister. So we met up half way and got to eat lunch before she left to back to Utah. Her little boy is a charmer!
Okay please ignore me in this picture. I know I have a weight issue and I am completely embarrassed by it. I will blog more on it later.
Chandler thought Chick-Fil-A was pretty cool too.
So while Diana and I were catching up on life I noticed this familiar face walk by me. As I stared closer I realized it was another old roommate. I ABOUT FELL OFF MY CHAIR! Selina and I were roomies in 2002 and I haven't seen or heard from her since. We are now reconnected thanks to facebook and email. She has kids the same age as mine. SMALL WORLD. What are the odds of me running into to her at a fast food place in Casa Grande.
On my way home from my hour and half drive from Casa Grande I called my old roomie Suzanne who lives in Northern Tucson to see if I could stop by. She has 2 adorable children Dallie and Harrison. I got some sweet loves from Harrison and Chandler thought it was so fun to play with Dallie. She looks fantastic and it was so awesome to connect with her again. She an AMAZING person.
So if you weren't keeping track that was 3 old roommates and one old friend in a 3 day period. 3 in about a 3 hour period! It was so great to catch up!
Here are a few bonus pictures
The kids did a dog pile on the coach. The coach was done with practice after that....
This was Hinckleys first Chick-FIL-A experience. Not to be confused with our date with my bestie Diana. He loved it! We went to it on our mommy and Hinckley date.
1 comment:
Well, you had a great day!! I'm so glad you got to meet up with old, dear friends. It filled a little bit of the void of being apart from Troy. LOVED the pictures!! Love YOU!!
Post a Comment