Sunday, December 13, 2009

Anxiety attacks



This is HInckley eating the dinner

We went to the National Guard Family Christmas party on Saturday and it was so fun. I love catching up the soldiers who Troy talks about. We have some great friends we have met through the guard. Many of which we have seen start to date somebody, get married and start a family. The boys love to chase Hinckley around and to talk to him. Some don't even mind Hinckley drinking their water or sharing their cake. Oh how I LOVE THE NATIONAL GUARD. I do have one gripe but it was bound to happen and continue to happen. EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOTHERS wanted to touch my baby. Okay not just touch him but PUT THEIR FINGERS ON HIS FACE! Hello germs?! DO you really think its appropriate to touch a babies eyes, nose and mouth? I knew there would be a lot who wanted to hold him so I took our little carrier to prevent it. Actually Troy wore it... too bad I didn't get a picture. So yes I had major anxiety attacks about germs but what do you do? Oh well! And some random old lady kept taking pictures of him... WEIRD! Thats what happens when you have a cute baby!

1 comment:

Mark & Rachel said...

It was good to see you at the party!
And I am kind of jealous you are going somewhere warm for Christmas :-) Enjoy!!!