I have learned some thing new with this new baby in our house. When you buy something BUY QUALITY because you should only buy once. Not that we can afford quality BUT I am learning a hard lesson. I liked the car seat and stroller we had for Hinckley it was decent (we bought it on clearance) but it has been trashed! Not that we didn't take good care of it, it just was a piece of plastic with fabric over it. We bought the cheapest crib we could find (regret that now because I feel like the second I put Chandler in it its going to fall apart) And well most of everything else we own is used. Which I do not mind for the most part because we are college students with 2 kids. What do you expect?
However, Troys parents offered to buy us a new car seat, LUCKY US! At first I was looking at the cheap car seats again and then it happened. I fell in love, truly, madly, deeply IN LOVE with THIS CAR SEAT!

WE actually got a red one. AND I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! It is the nicest car seat! THANK YOU KATHY AND DON! Our future children will greatly appreciate it!
1 comment:
What an awesome gift! I'm normally a penny pincher too, but it's soooo nice to have a couple solid things that will last a long time. I don't know anyone who has regretted investing in quality baby stuff. :-)
Post a Comment