Monday, March 9, 2009

Sunshine please....

I am wishing for Spring to come! It is currently 22 degrees outside and it is snowing~ YEAH! NOT! I think I should have stayed in Arizona a little longer. With this awful weather I have found I am more in a foul mood too. So spring needs to come! I have wonderful plans of sitting out in the grass and getting a sun tan. Playing at every park in a 20 mile radius and eating so much watermelon that I start to grow seeds in my tummy! Maybe JUNE?! MAYBE?!

We are doing well! Troy had drill this weekend so BOOO on that. Actually he loves it and I can't complain too much about it. Not until he gets deployed which will be July 2010. Unless he contracts with the ROTC... COME ON WEIGHT LOSS! The weekend before I left he had LAB for ROTC all day Saturday. THen I left for Tucson for 2 weeks, and the weekend I got home he had drill, then he had lab again the following weekend and then this past weekend he had drill again! I am so looking forward to a weekend with my husband! In fact this Friday is the ROTC ball. YIPPEEE!

Hinckley and I have struggled with sickness the past week but hopefully we are over the worst! We both have been so blessed this winter with little to NO sickness so I guess a little sore throat wont kill us. We went with the Webbers to Yellowstone Bear World this weekend and got the pet a baby bear. If I can scan the picture in I will post it. We actually went to our old ward on Sunday too.

HINCKLISM...
The other day I asked Hinckley who his best friend was... And he said, "TROY BOY!" then I said and who else... He said, "MOMMY!" Oh it warmed my heart and I have to document it so when he is 16 and tells me he hates us that I can say well at one point in time we were your best friends!

Tonight when I was laying him down for bed he said his prayer and he said, "thank thee for Mya.... Thank thee for Josie... Thank thee for Talia... Thank thee for Tephanie..." This is the first time he has said anybody outside our family or the prophet. He always says thank thee for Tatie but I just thought it was sweet!

RANDOM!!!!!
This is kind of random but why do people feel the need to post pictures of their pregnancy tests on their facebook? Like we seriously need to see a picture of something you peed on. I want to say are you serious? I mean its all great, fine and dandy that you peed on a stick and it is positive but do you really need to post pictures of it for all to see? The only one I have seen tastefully done was Lindsay Henderson Edward.... I thought it was funny actually b/c she posted a pic with like 5 of them and said she had a JUNO moment. I laughed my butt for a while. Now why does that not bother me but somebody holding the dang pee stick? COME ON! NASTY! Sorry if I offended anybody. Actually there are a few people on here that I wouldn't mind seeing a pee stick picture. And thats just because they have WAITED a long time for a baby. And nothing in this world would make me happier! But isn't some things still a little private, like what you do in your own bathroom?

2 comments:

Mark & Rachel said...

Bethany! We need to have a girls get together-soon!! Haha. I am so with you on the ready to be spring!! I am sick of snow :-)
Also, I hope Mark can contract with ROTC soon enough so we can push the deployment off a little longer :-) See ya Friday!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I found your blog!! Love it. Okay I'm sad I didn't get to see you over the weekend. Come April you have no excuses. PS Love Hinckley's prayer. So cute.