Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh i forgot

On Friday when I was taking a shower, Hinckley decided to THROW my wedding ring and my anniversary ring down the heating vent. Yes, the heating vent. He took the cover off the heating vent and put my rings down the tube. When I got out of the shower he said, "OH NO" "OH NO". Then he pointed down the open heating vent. And there I could see my opal ring! And since my wedding ring was right next to it in a dish I knew it was down there too. I called Troy calling and my Mom and Dad. My dad being the engineer came up with several ideas to get it out. My mom suggested using a vacuum hose. Anyway, that night was the ROTC ball and so I had some errands to run. Meanwhile, Troy came home and came to my rescue and reached down and pulled it out. I kept calling him and texting him, and he said he was working on it. When I came home he had my ring wrapped in a sweet note. OH I WAS SO THANKFUL he got it out. Taught me a huge lesson!

No comments: