Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The sun is shinning!

Well, I have come to the conclusion that people suck. In the last few months I have realized that 2 of my friends are what I would like to say "users". The only reason why they are your friend is to make them feel better. Does that make any sense? Anyway, that was random.

On the up side it is starting to get nice here. At least in the 40's! Hinckley and I went on a walk today to the park and it was so fun! I am so anxious for it to get warmer!

Troy has less than a month left in school for the semester! Hopefully he will be able to find a job for the summer. He will have army training this summer and we might be going to Orlando for a week.

Not much else to report. The family is good!

1 comment:

Mark & Rachel said...

Hey Bethany! Im glad the weather is FINALLY starting to warm up!! When do you work next?