This Sunday (its actually Monday) I am so THANKFUL for my husband. He is honestly my best friend in the WHOLE world. We share everything, we do everything together. We laugh, we cry, we get angry, we are happy, we are sad all together. I wouldn't trade this for the world! He knows my weaknesses and my strengths and he compliments them so well. I would be completely lost without him in my life. He is such a wonderful dad to Hinckley and nothing in this world makes me happier than seeing him play lions and indians with him. We have these amazing dance parties that sometimes last way past bed time even if Troy has homework to do, he always makes time for us. I am so thankful that we can communicate and tell each other how we feel even if we know the other feels different. I am so thankful we some how always seem to get on the same page (even if it takes a day or 2) I love that he brings me home flowers out of the blue just let me know that he loves me. My favorite sound in the world is his laughter and my deepest pain is to hear him cry. I am so thankful he works so hard for our family and has dedicated his life to make me and Hinckley happy even if it means giving up things. I am thankful for his faith in God and his faith in our relationship and our family. I am thankful he can share with me his deepest fears, his greatest aspirations, and his accomplishments. I couldn't be prouder to call him my best friend, loving husband, and eternal companion. I LOVE YOU TROY AMMON CARTER!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Thankful Sunday
This Sunday (its actually Monday) I am so THANKFUL for my husband. He is honestly my best friend in the WHOLE world. We share everything, we do everything together. We laugh, we cry, we get angry, we are happy, we are sad all together. I wouldn't trade this for the world! He knows my weaknesses and my strengths and he compliments them so well. I would be completely lost without him in my life. He is such a wonderful dad to Hinckley and nothing in this world makes me happier than seeing him play lions and indians with him. We have these amazing dance parties that sometimes last way past bed time even if Troy has homework to do, he always makes time for us. I am so thankful that we can communicate and tell each other how we feel even if we know the other feels different. I am so thankful we some how always seem to get on the same page (even if it takes a day or 2) I love that he brings me home flowers out of the blue just let me know that he loves me. My favorite sound in the world is his laughter and my deepest pain is to hear him cry. I am so thankful he works so hard for our family and has dedicated his life to make me and Hinckley happy even if it means giving up things. I am thankful for his faith in God and his faith in our relationship and our family. I am thankful he can share with me his deepest fears, his greatest aspirations, and his accomplishments. I couldn't be prouder to call him my best friend, loving husband, and eternal companion. I LOVE YOU TROY AMMON CARTER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment