Saturday, September 13, 2008

A molester at your door... you never know!

When my parents brought me back to Idaho they met with a landscaper to put together plans for the yard. We went on a recommendation and he seemed like a really nice guy. They started on it over a week ago and they have moved right along. Yesterday (the last day they were working on it) my friend Nicki stopped by to drop something off. She looked out my back windows and said, "Oh my gosh Bethany, DO NOT LET HINCKLEY OUTSIDE by himself or let that guy in you house." I was like what are you talking about? She explained that his guy Brad Simmons was a child molester. Nicki's old neighbor was his son and daughter in law and they warned Nicki and her husband about him. I about DIED. I felt this huge pit in my stomach knowing for the past week and a half this CHILD MOLESTER had been 10 feet away from my child. I looked him up in Idaho Falls and sure enough there, picture and all. After she left I called Troy frantic thinking of any time he would have ever been alone with Hinckley. And there was this one time whem Brad went downstairs to turn on the water and Hinckley went darting downstairs and I was slowly behind. I JUST HAVE PRAYED AND PRAYED AND PRAYED to have peace in my heart about it. My mom was in the temple and she had a very distinct impression to put my name and Hinckleys name on the prayer roll. I have felt peace about it but I still stress myself out. I couldn't sleep last night and I just kept replaying the moments over in my head. My conclusion is that you ALWAYS have to research people. He has to have his own business because nobody will hire him. THAT SHOULD BE a huge RED FLAG! I just feel sick about it!

No comments: