I haven't updated in a while because it has been crazy crazy crazy. April & Bryant moved up to Spokane and we are very thankful to have our house back! Troy started school and I am getting into a normal routine. It feels good to be a family again and it just be the 3 of us! A week ago today we found out Hinckley had hand, foot, & mouth disease. We had an eventful week going to McDonalds play places, the fair, and the park. So who knows where he picked it up at but it is SO NOT FUN. He started with a fever Thursday night and then on Friday too. Saturday he was talking funny, and had a sore at the creese of his mouth, and then in the afternoon he broke out in this rash. I took him into community care and sure enough hand, foot, & mouth. He had sores all over the inside of his mouth and tonsils and on his hands and feet. It is a virus so they didn't have anything but this mouthwash thing to give him. It is highly contagious and with a new baby at home (april& bryants) we had to be very careful. We watched a little girl Josie on Friday night and she actually ended up with it. We stayed in the house most of this week which was sad because we are having nice weather and soon enough it will be too cold to go outside! I hope we are over this!
We didn't go to church Sunday because of this disease. It was our first week as nursery leaders! My friend Stephanie called me after church to tell me the ward was splitting. To be honest I was really excited for this new change. Our ward needs a change. We probably wont be in Stephanies ward anymore which is sad but at least we only live a mile from each other! I will however, have my good friend Sabrina and my grandparents still in my ward. So that is a good thing! Troy is really excited too. So we will teach nursery on Sunday and then in the afternoon they have a big meeting explaining the new boundaries.
No comments:
Post a Comment