The first picture is after we decided swim lessons were dumb and so we played at the park!
The second picture so the JOY on the chicks face after I dunked Hinckley
The third is my son showing off
So I decided that it would be really fun to enroll Hinckley and I into a "Mommy & Me" swimming class. Well, we had to drive 40 minutes away to DM airforce base which I could justify because it was a really nice pool. The cost was $25 and again I thought to myself... well I will learn a few things that we can do in my parents pool in the backyard. I was SO EXCITED!!!! The first day was kind of a bust because the teacher didn't even introduce herself let alone anybody else. The pool was FREEZING and she kept telling us to dunk the kids. I was like ahhhh... HELLO... these kids are gonna get sick. I thought though in the next couple of days that this chick would get the huge FAT MEMO from all the other kids that they hated being dunked because it made them so cold, but she didnt. So we continued to go and Monday rolled around again and we pulled up in the parking lot and it was almost empty. So I went and talked to the lady at the front desk and she was like, "Oh swimming lessons are from Tuesday-Saturday." I was like who does that? So we missed a lesson on Saturday as well as 3 other people in the class. And we continued to go even though Hinckley HATED it. He loves Grandpa and Grandmas pool because it is warmer and I let him swim by himself in his vest. Tuesday the lady finally did something with the kids instead of just letting them scream and she had the wrap up in this noodle. Hinckley LOVED it because he could show off his swimming skills so we anxiously went Wednesday and when she handed me the noodle she was like, "just so you know these noodles are NOT lifejackets." I wanted to punch her straight in the mouth. Are you freakin kidding me? Do you really think I look that dumb? I was never a foot away from him. Hinckley was screaming bloody murder because it was so cold so after 10 minutes of class we got out and we never went back. I dont even know her name and the only reason why I knew some of the other kids names is because I asked. What a freakin joke. So we spend our days in Bampa's pool and we love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment