Friday, February 15, 2008

I am an internet RETARD!




I have come to the conclusion that I am just like the 60 year olds who have no clue how to use the internet. I had these high hopes of starting a blog and within two months have completely forgotten my user name and password. It took me forever to figure out how to get back on. So hopefully now I can continue my journal... LOL typical me to wait 2 months before updating my journal.
I am currently hanging out with my parents in Tucson, Arizona! I am loving the weather but missing my husband terribly. We have enjoyed our stay here. My dad just recently had surgery to remove cancer but all is well with him. We have been to the park several times and have taken a bike ride almost everyday. We ventured off to the gem show which is HUGE here, spend a few hours at the zoo, and have sat in the hot tub most nights. We haven't braved the pool (its only about 60 degrees), although if I would let him Hinckley would just dive in! We have also reconnected with some dear friends!

Everytime I come to Tucson I am reminded of how scary life can be. Living in idaho i forget about all the murders, rapes, etc that happen in the world. I guess I live in the Idaho bubble, which I have to admit is very nice. Everytime we leave the house we see cops and border patrol everywhere. Its sad really.

2 comments:

The Ainas said...

YAY! I've been checking recently to see if you had updated! Glad to hear you are having fun and enjoying the weather... it is 21 here... so enjoy the 60 degree weather for me too!!

The Gould Family said...

yay! a new blog!! i've been waiting for a new one! Glad you're having a good WARM time in Arizona!