Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Things are changing out there... You'll like it!

For the first time since giving birth to Hinckley I have finally come to the phase in my life that I thought I would never get to. I want another one! It sounds crazy but its true! I really struggled being Hinckleys mom he was a very demanding baby. We lived with my parents for the first 6 months he was born and it took all 4 of us to things going. We would all takes shifts. We had doctor appointment after doctor appointment and all sorts of tests and such. Honest and truly that is one part of my life I NEVER NEVER want to revisit. My son was diagnosed with acid reflux which many moms have told me oh yeah my kid had the same thing. NOT! Did you have to take your 3 month old baby to a specialist and have them put your newborn under why they stuck a tube with a camera down his throat and sample his acid? I DONT THINK SO! I have only met one other person who has experienced what I did with my son. And then did you have the doctor tell you that your son stomach was near unrepair? I DONT THINK SO! Was your kid on 4 different medicines at one time to stop the acid from forming? Probably not. Does you kid still have problems and he is almost 2?

Okay so now that I have vented... I thought I would never want to experience it again. But something deep down inside is changing. On Sunday I held this newborn baby who is about 6 weeks old and she was just adorable! By 2 weeks hinckley was already kicking and screaming and from that time forward we never sat in church. We were always walking the halls. It is actually a miracle if you ask me. There have been many times I have told Heavenly Father look I can never have any more kids, i am not cut out for this mom job. But you know maybe its not to bad... I realized that I can do it.

I want to experience a newborn baby who actually sleeps more than 20 mins at a time. I literally had to sleep sitting up with him on my chest for most of Hinckleys first 6 months because if I would lay him down the acid would just kick up and he would scream and scream and scream.

So I am proclaiming to the world something I thought I would never do again. I WANNA A BABY! How exciting is that? Babies R US here I come.... Troy watch out! LOL!

1 comment:

The Ainas said...

YAY! hehe Yeah Izzy had acid refulx, but she just cried and threw up a lot... nothing as bad as you... but she had reflux to her kidneys too... which is weird, so they went to the hospital for that... Shes good now though...

Hopefully my baby will be fine! :) Good luck... and remember, not 2 kids are alike! Hopefully that will be a really good thing for you! :)