Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Surgery





When I was pregnant with Chandler I started to have gall bladder problems. I had this pain right under my rib cage on the right. I haven't had too many problems since then so I thought we would just get by with it. However, 2 weeks ago I was sick as a dog with pain in that same area. I went to our primary doctor and he sent me over for a scan and a consultation with a surgeon. Come to find out my gall bladder was working at a 3%. YIKES! No stones or sludge which is good just a non functioning gall bladder. The surgery went well. Troy was able to get off work and be there. It has been such a blessing to have mom here to help out. I have 4 incision that need to heal and its been slow but I am recovering well. Many friends and a few family members have been thinking about us and we have been blessed.

3 comments:

Little Farmer Family said...

Bethany!!! I sure hope you get feeling better!!! That is not fun!!! Let me know if you need anything!!! 390-7860

Mark & Rachel said...

I had no idea! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!!!

Kathy and Don Carter said...

Sooo glad it's past and health is on its way! I LOVE your purple tulips!! What lovely gifts of love and concern. Have a wonderful time with your family! Bisous!! K