Monday, January 19, 2009

Trip to Cali

Troys parents flew us home for New Years this year and it was SO AWESOME! Our flight down was good and we flew right into Palm Springs. It was so nice to walk out and feel the fresh WARM air. OH HOW I LOVE CALIFORNIA WEATHER! Don and Kathy took us out for lunch and then we all headed back up to Yucca. That night Troy noticed that part of his face was slumped down. We started to get a little worried but figured since he wasn't in pain or he didn't have any numbing that he had probably pinched a nerve. And since it was New Years eve our only option was the hospital. So we called Kathys mom who is a nurse and she was very concerned but said it could possibly be bells palsy.
The next day we had plans to go to Sea World and Don and Kathy had already bought their tickets. So we went anyway! Troy was such a trooper about everything even though only half his face was working. Here are some fun pics. Hinckley was so exhausted from everything so he was the perfect angel the whole day! I think his favorite show was the shamu. We bought him this cute little stuffed animal shamu. We saw every show except the dolphin show and went to the shark attack and polar bear exhibit. I wish we had 3 days to do everything! Troy and I went there on our honeymoon but it wasn't near as fun as it was this time! We watched a sesame street 3D movie and Hinckley got to go on a ride. They let the military in once a year for free and we got to play a free game at the arcade. IT WAS THE BEST DAY! I HEART SEA WORLD

No comments: