Troy started a new semester and we were lucky to get back for him to start the first day. We flew from Ontario to Sacramento to Portland to Boise to Salt Lake on Tuesday. We got in about 5pm and had to go to the hotel we kept the car at (for free might I add) and we only paid $50 for the night anyway. We got there and realized the battery was dead because one of us left the light on inside the van. URGH! It was getting dark and we were exhausted from the trip. But this really nice business guy helped jump it and we were on our way. The carters kept us up to date on road conditions. THEY WERE HORRIBLE from malad pass to pocatello. After Pocatello they were great until we got to about Blackfoot. It was a pure miracle we got home safe. I have never driven on that bad of roads.
We changed Troys schedule that night too so it was a late night. I think we got home about 10 or 11. The reason why we changed his schedule is because of this new Masters program down at BYU. Its for a Chaplain in the military. IF I have time I will give you more information later. Anyway but Troy is enjoying this new semester so far. He is taking 16 credits and he only has 2 semesters left after this! He might take some summer classes too. But I feel that we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
No comments:
Post a Comment