Sunday, July 13, 2008

I will remember you...

Thought it might be interesting!

Here's a fun game...

1. As a comment, leave on my blog a memory of you and me (and even if you don't know me that well, you can tell how you know me).

2. If you do, I'll assume you are playing the game and go to your blog and leave a memory...

2 comments:

The Gould Family said...

haha... do you also remember (well maybe not... though i'm sure lindsey could have told you), that when you were "dating" (we were no where near dating age yet) mark and before I was dating ryan I had the biggest crush on mark and was so jealous of you! ;0)
and of course i remember living in the dorms together-- i especially remember how you and meagan "warned" people about me and none of my roommates would talk to me for like the first three weeks of the semester. lol. but then it was all good when we all became friends!
man, you took all my memories too- i remember when you and meagan came to the hospital and saw Ryley when she was just like a day old or something. You were our only hospital visitors and it was so nice of you guys to come see her!

Herry and Jayley said...

Well, Ashley kinda put mine, but man did the stake have a crush on those Henderson boys! I was always so jealous that Mark liked you and not me...but we obviously got over that. I will of course never forget our last year of girls' camp. It was unforgettable, and by far the best way to go out!