Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hinckleys 2nd Bday






On June 23rd Hinckley turned 2! I can't believe my little baby is growing up! We didn't make a big fuss about it until after his nap. When he woke up we had put up streamers and balloons (he called them daddy balloons because they had a big smiley face on them). There were a ton of presents and a very nice birthday cake. He opened his presents and we ate some blue birthday cake. Then we headed off to the Children's Museum downtown Tucson. We had a blast! They had so many fun things to do. We came home and he was pooped! We enjoyed a picnic dinner at the museum and played until it closed!

2 comments:

Lindsay Edward said...

Those pictures are so cute and I LOVED the children's museum when I was little. I can't believe he's already 2!!

The Gould Family said...

wow, i can't believe he's TWO already!! thats insane!!!