Sunday, August 29, 2010

Proud of our Missionaries

Okay I understand these pictures are all outta order but who cares. I feel like I haven't blogged in forever so catch up is just what it is catching up.  Troys parents are headed to Mongolia soon on a mission for the Church. We were able to visit with them a bit before they left for the MTC. It was so wonderful to be with them. We drove them down to Provo and went to build-a-bear. Troys parents made a missionary doggie for our boys and Troy made a teddy bear with a special saying in it for each of our boys. It has proved to be the best thing ever. Hinckley sleeps every night with his daddy army bear.

Troy with Hinks bear

Can you see the excitement?
He was so gentle and careful with his bear.
Stuffing Chandlers bear

Stuffing Hinks bear
Love this pic
Needs to go pee?  i dont know

This is Troy talking to his sister who was on a mission at the time.
Out to dinner at the 5 & diner
Eating french fries
I really did want to take more pictures while they were here but we were just busy!

1 comment:

Mark & Rachel said...

Mark also made a bear for David. So cute and such a great idea! Did you ever do the signarma (sp?) thin?