Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello Dear Blog readers!

We are alive and well! We had a fantastic trip to Sea World and Disneyland. And our cruise was AMAZING! Much more details on those events later. We are headed to Arizona for a couple of weeks soon and then back to Idaho. My Hinckley is growing like a weed and so is Chandler! He is eating yummy baby food now!

This is random but its so been on my mind... Why do people feel the need to be so jealous of you and say mean thing because you got to have a nice vacation and they didn't? Anybody want to answer this question for me?

4 comments:

The Ainas said...

they just wish they were you! ;) And... putting you down makes them feel better. That's my answer. :)

Sarah said...

I concur with the above statement - but are you for real? People have been mean because you saved up for a vacation and were probably less-than-frivolous compared with people who go all the time? I just can't fathom that. I mean, really. I bet everyone could take a nice vacay if they really wanted and saved up for it and everything. It's possible. Geesh. now you got me on a rant/soap box.

For what it's worth - I am so happy you had a great time on your awesome cruise!

The Hill's said...

I say boo on them and heck ya to you..You should not let anyone take the fun memories away from you. P.S. you don't need people like that in your life they just bring you down!

LaNelle said...

Two reasons:

1. You are far cooler than them and cuter than them and that makes them angry so they act stupid.

2. They obviously don't know that you are friends with me or they would know that if they say mean things I will beat them up! hehe :)

Love ya!