Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Welcome to Blogging

So I thought I had come to the conclusion that I was never going to start blogging for the simple fact that 99.9% of the world could care less if my kid keeps me up all night or if he made his first poop in the potty.  But I have now come to the conclusion that it should be a new healthy hobby for me.  It can almost be my journal in a sense because I have completely ignored it for some time.  So if this completely bores you to death I am sorry but its about time I start documenting my family adventures!!!!

4 comments:

The Gould Family said...

yay!! i'm so excited! its about time!!! lol!! ;0)

The Ainas said...

YAY!!! I LOVE blogs!! I'll add your site to my site :) And I will always read it! :)

JJ W. said...

I too LOVE blogs! I will read it everyday! Yes, thats how uneventful my life is!!!!!!!

Debby said...

I just started a blog too. Sarah helped me get started this weekend. I will be checking your blog to find out how you are all doing. It was great seeing you at Meagan's wedding.