Thursday, February 21, 2013

Christmas Day 2012

Christmas Day was awesome!!!! We made waffles for our Christmas Eve dinner. Dont' laugh... That was one of my presents because we lost ours in the move from Idaho to New Mexico.

This is what Santa left for us! Troy decided it would be good to tell Hinckley the truth about Santa this year... It went a lot better than I thought it was going to go. It did take a little out of the magic for him this year which made me sad but it was good that we did it. I will try to explain why in a later post...

Do you love our fireplace made out of construction paper?! And we have a train under our tree that the kids loved!
All 5 of our stockings together on the couch
Last year we made a new tradition of a nerf gun fight on Christmas day. So Santa didn't disappoint this year with new guns!
We had a bit of a rough start to Christmas morning... I haven't decided whether or not to write about it. We did get through it and had a great day so maybe its not worth remembering?! Grandpa and Grandma Carter got to be on skype to see the kids come out and open their presents!


This is what Z-bug thought about Christmas
























I don't think we were done opening presents until like noon! We didn't have a ton but the boys were so excited about each one it took a while to open them! It was a great day.

No comments: