We were reading books together this morning in bed and we flipped to a page that had an alligator on it. The only problem is that alligator was half way cut off because it was only half on the page. Hinckley pointed to it and said, "alligator broken mommy". It was so cute! This next Hincklism may offend some people and if it does I am sorry but he is just an innocent kid! A couple of days ago he was looking at my friend Kim's pictures of her babies and he said, "chocolate baby" She is part white and part african american and he husband is VERY dark african american. It was pretty cute but then it was a teaching moment too. I think my brother did that when he was young.
Yesterday at the doctors office this lady came out who had only one eye the other eye was just the socket and a huge bandaid on her nose. I was so nervous that Hinckley might say something and sure enough he did good thing he noticed the HUGE bandaid first! He said, "look mommy bandiaid... BIG bandaid."
No comments:
Post a Comment